Health Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Health Insurance Information
Health Insurance Plans that fit you and your family
What does health care reform encompass?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), signed into law in 2010, is predominantly focused on lowering the number of uninsured Americans and reducing the cost of health care in the United States.
How will health care reform affect you?
- Health care will be available and affordable for individuals with pre-existing conditions. Starting in 2014, cancellations and non-renewals based on chronic illness are illegal. This includes both adults and children.
- Preventative services, such as diabetes and blood pressure screenings, will be available at no cost.
- Children can remain on their parents’ plan until age 26.
- Small businesses will receive a tax credit to offset the burden of offering health care in comparison to larger companies that can afford employee benefits.
- An 80/20 rule will force insurance providers to spend at least 80 percent of premium dollars on medical treatment, rather than advertising and executive bonuses. If they do not meet this requirement, they must offer a rebate to customers.
- Lifetime and annual dollar limits on essential medical treatments will be phased out by 2014, which means that consumers will no longer be denied coverage once their medical expenses reach a certain dollar amount.
- The gap, or donut hole, in Medicare’s Part D prescription drug program will close in 2020, making drugs more affordable. Until then, seniors will receive savings on both brand-name and generic drugs.
Individuals & Families - When you are looking for a health insurance, it's a good idea to take a look at all the angles. You want coverage that works with your lifestyle, helps you get the best care possible and fits with your financial picture. We have contract with top health insurance carriers to help you select the best plan with a wide range of plans and diverse network of doctors, clinics, and hospital across the nation either on Market Place or Off- Exchange.
Short Term Health Insurance - Short Term insurance may be a good choice for you if you unable to apply for Affordable Care Act coverage because you missed Open Enrollment and you don't qualify for Special Enrollment, waiting for your ACA coverage to start, looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare, turning 26 and coming off your parent's insurance. Whatever your need is we are here to help.
Dental Insurance Plans - is designed to offer you coverage for common dental care issues and to help you budget for dental services at all levels, preventive, basic and major.
Vision Insurance Plans - is designed to help you cover and budget for ongoing vision care expenses like routine eye exams, prescription glasses and contact lenses.
Get started today!
Our agency can help you select a health care policy to both cover your needs and meet government requirements. Times of drastic change can be confusing. We are here to answer your questions and guide you to a viable solution. Call us to today to get started!